Crowd funding for the "Station" project

Fri, 25. Oct. 2019

Following the detailed planning for the "Station" project, the project group has started to look at different ways of financing this.

Public support is an important element of the plans. Anyone interested can now take part in this exciting project for families by either becoming a club member or through the crowdfunding initiative that's just about to start. The project will continue to be funded with contributions and benefits in kind from the partners involved (the Gstaad-Saanenland Hotel association, the Saanen village organisation, Saanen Aktiv, Gstaad Saanenland Tourismus and the Saanenland trade association). In addition, various national and cantonal funds and foundations are also likely to contribute. 

Following the decision reached by the Saanen Municipal Assembly to rebuild the former fire station for future use, the project group has continued its intensive work. With the plans for the project finally in place, the focus is now on financing. The participating partners are contributing about 60% towards investments. The remaining 40% must be funded through various channels.

Public support is an important element. The project can only grow and come to fruition through open communication and participation. There are various ways to achieve this: You can become a member of the "Füür & Flamme Saanenland" association and actively help in designing the "Station", or you can participate directly via crowdfunding. The timespan for support is from 22 October to 30 November.

Based on AvS / «Füür und Flamme Saanenland» Association
Translated by Justine Hewson

 

You can keep up to date with the latest news on the "Station" via social media, with Facebook and Instagram.
Further information is available at: www.stationsaanen.ch.
Information on crowdfunding can be found on the "Lokalhelden" platform.

Kategorie: 

Add new comment

Events

Jobs

Real Estate

Diverse