Happy Holidays from GstaadLife.com!
We'd like to take the opportunitiy to wish all our readers here at GstaadLife.com a happy and restful holiday period. We'll be winding things down until the New Year, and will be back during the week of January 7 with all the latest from the Gstaad scene over Christmas (sign up for GstaadLife.com email alerts here if you want to receive the latest automatically). In the meantime our cousins at GstaadLife print will be cranking on through the holidays, with new editions in the Anzeiger and on newstands every Friday until mid-March.
In case you missed any of the action this year, below is a listing of the top articles and categories for 2007. Happy Holidays!
1. Montblanc to unveil new diamond jewelry collection in Gstaad
2. A wind farm on the Hornberg?
3. The truth about Federer’s Gstaad cow
4. Taki: 'Life aquatic ain't what it used to be.'
5. Insights into local property trends: CF Immobilier
6. Taki: a Greek in the Temple of Venus
7. Anzeiger von Saanen expanding online operations
8. Chalet in Oberbort-Gstaad up for auction
9. Insights into regional property trends: GstaadBusiness.com
10. Gstaad welcomes Johnny Hallyday
11. The (few) things we don’t like about Gstaad
12. Bertarelli family relocates to Gstaad-Saanen
13. Taki: Goodbye Britain
14. In memory of Sir Nicholas Nuttall
15. Taki on Gstaad summers in the line of fire
16. Taki: be nice to the help
17. How the Titanic brought Le Rosey to Gstaad
18. Gstaaders feature on Bilan's list of Switzerland's richest
19. Experience the Glacier 3000 Alpine Coaster
20. Hotel Olden appoints new director
1. Property of the week
7. Summer Sports
9. Living in Gstaad
14. Transafricaine Rally